Monday, August 20, 2012

Yelp Addiction with a side of Pinterest obsession...

Today is Monday. 

Not your run of the mill, standard shit-tastic Monday, but Monday + first day back from Vacation-Monday. Brutal. An especially awesome weekend at that I might add.  I am singing the Monday Blues, suffering from Post-partum vacation depression...the works.

Spent some time today breaking into the Yelp review writing scene. Oh yea, that will be trouble by the way. I am sure, without a doubt I will proceed to review every place I go for at least a month or so straight, before getting bored and/or distracted by something new and cooler. Already reviewed a nail salon and the Dunkin Donuts near work...uh-oh

Ahh fickle youth.

Anywho, here are my Yelp reviews for a few of the spots I visited on my recent (amazing, charming, wonderful, MYSTICal) vacation to Mystic, CT.

Bravo, Bravo Restaurant Mystic CT and I mean bravo, encore, yes.amazing.more. i miss it.

The Whalers Inn my humble abode from my trip...



And here I leave you with this parting shot. Julia Roberts, 80s movie nostalgia anyone??

Visit my Pinterest for more way awesome pictures of my weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment